Prepare Dress your family to win!
10 Tips to look your best!
1. Pick three colors (one being a neutral) and put together outfits with those colors only. More than three colors can seem a bit busy.
2. Add in an unexpected pop of color. Use your brightest colors as accessories. Pick colors that are complimentary to the decor of your home (assuming they are displayed there).
3. It is ok to mix solids and simple patterns. SIMPLE patterns add interest and texture to a picture.
4. Avoid graphic tees and overly-bright colors
5. Shave the night before to avoid redness and rash from razor burn. Do your nails (if applicable), hair and makeup before your session.
6. Avoid getting a new hairstyle before your session. Go with hair and make-up you are comfortable with.
7. If you don’t wear your glasses all the time, remove them early enough to avoid indentations on your nose.
8. Get a good night’s sleep, have fun, come with a great attitude. (If you do not have a good attitude just come on, we will make it enjoyable.)
9. Seniors, bring your cap and gown and any cool, crazy ideas you have.
10. Add a 10-minute extension to your appointment if you need additional pictures.
5 Tips to be thinner in your portraits.
1. Choose to wear darker colors instead of light colors.
2. No short sleeves.
3. Vertical lines are slimming; horizontal lines are not.
4. When in doubt, go with the v-neck.
5. Wear clothes that are fitted or tailored.
Have fun and be creative! Feel free to bring hats, jackets, musical instruments, jewelry, pets, etc.
We look forward to creating art for you & your family!